Friday 25 September 2009

I remember that I dreamt a lot of stuff this night. What I can most vividly recall is the episode with the islands.

I was at a place where two islands existed separate from each other both in space and also in probability. It's kind of hard to explain. But it was not possible to simply travel from one island to the other by taking a boat for example. I had the key to get back and forth between the islands. It was a sort of small obelisk stone with weird blue runes/markings on its surface. To get to the other island I had to place the stone on a certain spot of the ground where some weird circle diagram was drawn. Once I had done that, I had to turn the stone clock-wise and the blue runes would begin lighting up in a quick sequence.  Once all the runes had lighted, I would be transported to the other island. But the transfer also had consequences for the islands.

Whenever I chose to switch location the island I left would be converted into a lifeless place with the people turning into stone. By touching the stone when the transport happened I made sure that I wasn't myself turned into stone.

In the dream, I went to the other island for the first time, and so to say gave the island life. But the people there were really evil. And so I had to get away from the place as soon as possible. But I had to get to the spot where I could place the stone and do the transport. I for some reason, wasn't anywhere near that place once I first came to the island. So it turned into quite a scary dream.

I remember running from some of the people, even though I knew it was useless to run from them. They were everywhere, would always find me and were way faster than me. I actually can't remember why they were so scary, I just remember feeling that they were evil and in some way restricting my freedom.

Just before I woke up I remember somehow escaping the people and getting to the transfer spot and turning the stone. But before all the runes had lighted up, some of them had managed to reach me and were touching my shoulder. And I knew that meant they would be teleported with me, and not turned back to stone. And that was a really bad thing.

The next thing I remember is standing in a dark shed. I think there were a lot of cobwebs there. As I exit, a girl from my university that I don't normally talk a lot to (and have never dreamt about before) is standing there with her bike. She tells me that it was all planned. That it all made sense, and that the 40 would somehow catch up to the 80. At this point I for some reason saw the image of a clock face divided into three twenty-minute regions and the two first regions highlighted. I told her she was wrong. She told me to prove it. I told her I would prove it, she just had to give me her bike since it was necessary to prove it. She said fine and started to hand me the bike. Then I woke up.

My first thought when I woke up was: "Phew, I was happy the dream ended there. I couldn't really prove it, even though I pretended to be able to."

No comments:

Post a Comment