Sunday 27 September 2009

This night I dreamt of Easter eggs. Big, nicely decorated ones. They were hidden inside this huge building, kind of like a shopping mall. I remember thinking that usually I could never find the eggs, but this time I actually found a lot. And I was really happy. I don't actually remember what I did with the eggs. I didn't have a bag with me for storing the eggs, and I'm pretty sure I didn't eat them. There wasn't really more to that dream, than me running around this huge place for the longest time, searching for the eggs that were hidden in the most random places; from alcoves at staircases to inside fireplaces. There was also a scene with me seeing a bill of a very, very small amount and then proceding to smash the person in the head with a laptop that I suddenly had in my hand. Right before I hit, I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment