Thursday 1 October 2009

This afternoon I took a nap.

I was in some sort of cafeteria or building with lots of other people. It was the plan that I was to go through a certain door, which I knew would lead me into another dimension where I would have fun. It was the plan that I was to go with a friend, but I suddenly got occupied with something. So he (a guy from my university) proceded to get into a small pushcart and I pushed him through the black door opening. I could see kind of a diagram of what he was doing (since I had done it before it seemed) while I was occupied in that weird cafeteria.

There was a certain sense of urgency pervading my mood at that point, because I wanted to enter the other dimension too. I knew that as I did what I had to do in that cafeteria, that my friend would be given a tour in a kind of flying hot-air balloon/flying bed of a cool water-filled world. It wasn't that important since I had tried the tour before, but I still really wanted to go again because it was so fun.

Once I finally decided to enter the other dimension, I made a dash for the door, but a guy from my old school suddenly went in front of me and blocked my way. He then pushed me back, and told me I wasn't allowed to go. I immediately started thinking how I should get by him, but then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment